AC specs for 86 Spider

John, I see in my Cardisc that the amount of R12 is supposed to be 1.54 to
1.76 lb, the low pressure reading: 14.51 to 36.26 psi, and the high pressure
reading 202.6 to 289.5 psi. I didn't see any mention of oil, nor did I see
any specs on the compressor such as manufacturer or model nr. I remember
from an 82 that I had, the system is made by "Behr Air". Hope this helps.

BTW, just got back from a month in New England in the motor home towing the
86 Graduate. Saw two Spiders in Boston, one an older (82 or earlier) Spider
Veloce, light blue metallic or faded silver, on Hull Street close to the Old
North Church with American Racing mag wheels, and another a nice mid-to-late
80's Bosch Spider, gold, on Highland Ave. Any one on the list?

O.T. Johnson
Prattville, AL