Milano 3.0 radiator needed

I recently bought a used radiator from APE for my 3.0L Milano project. All
they had were radiators from 2.5L cars... and according to the IAP catalog,
there is just one part for both 2.5 & 3.0 cars. When the radiator arrived,
it turns out that it is WAY thinner than the one from my '89 Milano 2.5L. I
guess Alfa standardized the 3.0 radiator to both cars in 1989? So now I am
in need of a radiator from a 3.0 car (or I guess a '89 2.5L car) I need the
THICKER one.

Thanks a bunch.... anyone need a 2.5L radiator cheap? =)

-Chip Mutza
 San Diego, CA
 '93 164S
 '89 Milano race project (put 250 miles on the new 3.0 this weekend...what a
BLAST!)
 http://www.fastalfas.com