Recaro cloth for Milano Verde

Folks-

A while ago someone posted a message describing how replacement cloth for
the inserts in Recaro seats for a Verde could be obtained (though at a high
cost). Does anyone remember what the method was? It seemed like cloth to
match the Verdes was only available through Recaro in Europe. If anyone can
fill me in, I'd appreciate it. I tried to search the digest but couldn't
find the post I thought I remembered.

Pat Farrell