re:Spider Bouncing

John,
	When the shocks (what kind?) were replaced, did you have a look at the
trailing arm bushings along with the trunnion bushing?  A bad trunnion
bushing allows the rear of the car to sway over top the rear axle.  Push
from the side of the car to see if it is bad - mine were so bad once
that I'd get clunking sounds when performing this test.

	The other is that your springs are shot and need to be replaced - but
you can see that if the rear is sitting lower than it should.  There are
measurement points in the Spider manual to determine if this is so.

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV