Milano Problems

Alfisti:  Many thanks for the prompt responses to my posting.  Due to
health issues have not yet started to work on it. Did buy new fuel
filter.  Does anyone have any ideas about a fuel pressure  guage?  The only
ones I have been able to find are configured for a system with a Schrader
fitting,  Suppose I could cut the hose & install a "T" fitting?  I will
post my findings when I am finished  with it. Again Many Thanks.
Bill Schafer
88 Spider QV
87 Milano Oro