Re: 164 not running

Karl,

I am a little behind on my Digest, but in case you haven't fixed your problem
yet, the trouble sounds exactly like the problem a local 164 owner had here
in KC several years ago.  The ground wire to something in the engine bay had
become disconnected from the end clip, under the insulation, and it took the
local mechanic several hours to find it.  The wire pulled loose when the
driver hit a bump in the road, and a bad engine mount could cause the same
problem.

John Justus