re: Alfa Spottings

Karl - I know what you mean.  Many's the day I am driving a Ford
Aerostar for work,  (What the h***.  It's theirs; they pay for
everything, including me, to drive it; and it's the right vehicle for
the job.)  All that said, a couple of days ago, within one hour, I
passed, or they passed me:
a 2-litre GTV, in silver (early 70's?)
a BRIGHT red-orange Giulietta Spider
a Series 2 Spider
a Series 3 Spider

At least *they* were out enjoying their joys/toys.  And I was 'trapped'
in a white Aerostar with company logos on  the doors.  Sigh

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California

Doesn't it hurt when you're not in an Alfa and can't do a proper wave
and be recognized as an Alfista?

Karl
(sometimes trapped in my wife's Accord)