RE: Drive by wire, very limited Alfa content...

brian,
Point well made.

I can't directly tell you what went on for suspension thing, no idea what went on there.  But, yes, electronics were held in very high regard.  One way to look at this is that most companies are filled with people who doubt electronics just like a lot of you, so we are actually required to show that things were thought of to the extent that a large team could think of.

If you don't want to be reassured, then there is nothing I can do.  All I can do is tell you what I know the industry is doing.

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011