SF Bay Area Alfa Spottings of "Famous" Alfa People

First one was Monday 20 August on Highway 101 in Mountain View at 4;30PM
heading south on 85 offramp. Very nice blue Milano with the 75
badges.......yes, it was you Nizam. We've met a couple of times over the
past few years.
2nd spotting Tuesday night east-bound at the horrid 237/880 exchange, in
fast lane was a metallic grey Milano Verde.  Judging by location, time of
day, + other data gleaned from the AD I suspect Jess Liao?
In each instance I drove by you guys in my black Lincoln LS.

Rob Granieri
'00 Lincoln LS 5 speed manual
'91 164 S 81k miles
'67 Pontiac GTO