Re: Fire Extinguishers

Of course the coolest fire truck ever has to be the Maserati Bora used at
Monza some time during the 70's. The water/foam tank didn't do much for the
dynamics of the car when moving but the spray nozzle on the roof and the
paint scheme lent a certain 'Thunderbirds' look to it.

Jacob Haagerup
'75 GT 1600 Junior 'M'