Re: Lug nuts for Alfetta sedan

Can someone tell me if the lugs nuts used on the steel Alfetta wheels can
also
be used on the alloy wheels? And if not, who would be a good source for the
proper nuts?<<

You can use them but they don't look as nice.  If you can't find anything
nearer home, I have both mild steel and stainless steel nuts for alloy
wheels in stock.  I assume you are talking about 'normal' optional Alfa
alloys here (eg. Cromodora Turbina), there are many alloy wheels which
require special nuts.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.