164 wheels on a Milano

I'll tell you what I have done with both of my 3.0 Milanos.

On my previous 3.0 I put a set of wheels, compomotives (not stock 164 wheels) for a 164.  The center hub had to be milled because the hub on the Milano's are larger than the 164's.  The offset was for a 164 and they were perfectly fine for 2 years I had car.

On my current 3.0 I put a set of 156 sport wheels on.  They also had to have the center hub milled larger and they fit fine with no problems so far.  The offset on the 156 is the same as the 164.

I drove them down to the TN convention doing over 110 mph and at stretches 140 mph for 13 hrs and haven't had any problems.

So I say its safe to put them on.

Alan
88 Milano 3.0