164 S Wheels On Milano

Digesti,

I asked a while back about 164 S Wheels on a Milano. Can it be done? Is it
safe?

All the feedback I received was yes, I can be done. You can do one of two
things a) spacers b) have them milled

Having them milled is preferable as spacers are not recommended.

The problem is now I am hearing from a reputable source that is is NOT
recommended to put 164 S Wheels on a Milano because of the offset
difference.

I am at this point looking for a definative answer to this question
(hopefully someone out there has done this):

If the 164 S Wheels are milled to the correct size is it safe to put them
on a Milano? Will there be any problems? If so what?

Thanks,

Damian

Damian Magista
89 Milano Gold