Re: alfa-digest V7 #1488

In a message dated 03/28/2000 8:29:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< My 69 runs fine in the gasoline test lab known as California. No higher
 incidence of filter failure here.

 Michael Williams >>

More times than simple chance would predict, I've come away w/ a clogged fuel
filter after (right after) filling w/ Unocal (76) gas in the LA area. I chalk
this up to physical contaminants in their system, rather than strictly
chemical issues.  Ergo, unless it's an emergency, I've sworn off the stuff.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA