Re: 74 manifold Hitting Bell Housing (spider)

Stan,

All I can say is that I've got the '74 manifold mated to Ansa all the way back
on my '86, and haven't had any problems.  If you'd like, I can take a look at it
this weekend and see if it looks tight.  My understanding is that not too much
changed year-to-year to give you a clearance problem with something like that,
but I've got the '86 engine, not '77....

Hal

Hal