GTV daily commute

I second Lawrence Gowin's view.  I really would like to use my 70 GTV
on a daily commute but tend to use it on average 1 day out of 5.  On
those days however, I get up very very early (6am) and take the
'long' way (90km) to work (which is normally only 8km).
Lovely......

On the other days, I (embarrasingly) appreciate the ole 89 Ford
Tempo more than ever.  The Ontario roads/potholes just seem soooo
much smoother!

Derek Lund
Manager, Technical Services
Student Information Systems