nitrous

Mark:
I wouldn't risk it.  The Head gaskets in Alfa are not the strongest in the
world and you might blow them.
I am rebuilding my 74 spider and I found thru dedicated scientific
measuring(i.e. advise of others fine alfa owners and guess work and prayer)
that by having my SPICA pump rebuilt, new cams, and porting the heads I
will get 150 -160 HP.  Check it out, you might find that the cost is
cheaper than putting a nitrous system in.  And you would necessarily have
to pull the engine.  If you want E-mail me and tell you all that I found
out.

Glenn
74 Spider