Re: alfa-digest V7 #1494

>marvelously on the open road.  Because I've only been doing short
>distances, I
>haven't taken it past 85 mph, but that's in fourth gear.  What awaits me in
>the
>fifth gear?  I'd like to find out on I-5 this weekend.
>
>Kim
>'91 164L

What awaits you in 5th gear?

Speeding tickets.

Whatch out for those pesky porkers, they are everywhere on the 5, on the
groung and in the air too.  Especially around Valencia and Tracy areas.

Don't ask me how I know.

Peter-
with an extensive collection of speeding tickets received in I-5,
and one nice Alfa
go figure