RE: Brake RFI

Thanks to all the responders to my question about RFI caused by brakes. So far
I have the following possible solutions to try:
1. RFI leaks from ABS circuit.
2. Semi - Metalic Brake Pads? (Yes, they are)
3. Pad wear indicators.
4. Try an RFI filter in the B+ line.
5. Offer to search acumulated tech articles.

I will start chasing these this weekend. I am somewhat skeptical about the ABS
causing this because the noise is evident while rolling down the highway, not
just when applying the brakes - but after applying the brakes. Nevertheless, it
should be easy to check if I just pull the correct fuse. I like the possibility
of the noise being caused by the semi-metalics or the pad sender. I'll let you
know what happens.

Thanks to all,
Bob Abhalter
'91 164L