stainless steel bumpers and other stuff

Greetings alfisti !!

If you need stainless steel polished I have a guy in the L.A. area that =
is one of the best.  He's not cheap but is about half the price the guys =
in Hemmings charge.  I've seen his work on my buddy's 55 Chebbie show =
car ( and multiple show winner ! ).  He also chromes and refinishes all =
metals.  He currently has my duetto front and rear bumper(ette)s and =
grille.  I'll be picking them up next week.  He charged me $340 , and =
that included straightening my severely mangled left front bumper and =
welding on new mounting brackets.  I'll let you all know how they turned =
out when I get them next week.  The company is "V & C Metal Polishing" =
and the contact is Jose Ramos. The number is (818) 767 - 5170.

On another note I'm disappointed that the Yokohama AVSi has been =
discontinued.  I was planning on putting them on my Duetto ( 185/65-15 =
on the stock 4.5" rims - a bit of a squeeze but I know someone who has =
them on his Giulietta and loves them ).  None of the =
Michelin/Bridgestone/Pirelli/Dunlop options look "high performance" =
enough in comparison.  Has anybody had any experience with Continental =
tires ? Their CH90/CV90 comes in that size and appears to be similar to =
the Yoko, as well as being OEM on Audi's and Porsche's.

Thirdly, I've been thinking of selling my Milano Gold next fall, after =
the air conditioning season, and getting a 69 GTV.  How would that car =
work as a reliable commuter car ( albeit without AC ) for a 80 mile =
daily commute ( around 20k mi/yr ).

Ciao !

Dan=20

68 Euro duetto ( wearing beautiful new silver paint and waiting to be =
reassembled )
87 Milano Oro ( dutiful servant )

Dawn and Dan Walker