Tachs

The Alfetta GT's came with the tach in front of the driver and the
speedo off to the side..but this was not a new idea...since race car
drivers generally tend to drive only by the tach then it is utmost that
it be placed where it would be most beneficial..right in front of the
drivers viewing area. The heck with speed.haha.
My 1949 6c2600 SS that I used to own had the tach in front of the driver
for best driving and the speedo in front of the passenger so they could
have a heart attack..*LOL*
Christopher Boles