Alfa in US...Milano Content!

So I'm reading Autoweek(current issue) that's talking about the pending
return of Alfa to the US(Sweet!)...they're explaining the coming of a
sedan in the near future and refered to it as a modern day
Milano...alright...then they go on to mention that in 1986's JD Power &
Associates Initial Quality Survey the Milano was second to last...having
quality better than only one car: the Yugo!  No wonder my mechanic has
such a nice home!

- --
John Hammer
Mornings @ 103.3 KFR