Loose seat, burnt light, unknown key

  I've got a couple of urgent questions today.  First off, I noticed that
the passenger seat in my GTV6 is loose--when I looked under it I saw what
appeared to be allen-head bolts that were way loose--how do I get a wrench
on there to toghten them?  This is kind of unsettling.  How can I prevent
this in the future?  Should I tell my frequent passengers to lose weight?
Secondly, I burned out a highbeam sealed beam headlight and I can't find
one that fits--and I threw out the old one.  Do I need to find one with 5
locator doodads that line up with my holes?  I found one with 6 locator
doodads, three of which line up.  Will that do?  BTW, I still need
headlight adjuster screws.  Got any for sale?  And one more question.  I'm
sure this sounds real dumb, but I've had my Alfa for a year (as of Monday)
and I still don't know what that all-metal key with the quadrifoglio on it
is for.  Please let me in on this GTV6 secret.

Joe Elliott
Oxford, Ohio, USA, Earth
'82 GTV6