Giulietta or Giulia Spider wanted

Hi -

I am looking for a reasonably priced giulia or giulietta spider in
reasonable condition, ie not a show car, not a project either, but a nice
driver. I'm less concerned about overall mechanical condition then the
cosmetics, but the car should be driveable. Location within the US is not an
issue, but would prefer something in the north east.

If anyone knows of anything I would be most appreciative.

Please reply to me off-list as I do not read the digest on a regular basis.

Thank You Very Much,

Jeff Greenfield
alfaguy@domain.elided