Milano Owners Without Cruise Control

Would someone who has a milano without cruise control please email me.  I
would like to email you a photograph of the area where the accelerator cable
hooks to the plenum area on my milano.  I would like for you to compare the
photo to your car's setup.  I would be even more greatful if you would then
let me know via email whether or not the setup is the same on your car (and
if it is not, what is different).  Referencing the linkage on my 84gtv6 is
of no help because it is very different from the milano.

By way of explanation, I'm removing the cruise control today from my '87
milano gold.  My car was totaled when I was rear-ended by a drunken driver
on 3/13.  The cruise on my milano was not original though it was added at
the dealer when new.  I think it's a slightly different than the cruise on
the '88+ models.  As such, I need to make sure I get all of the parts needed
before it's picked up by the salvage company early next week.

The picture I will send shows the throttle likage area after I removed a
little bracket where the cable from the cruise control connected.  I think
this was the only part from the area I needed to remove but I would like to
make sure.

Many TIA
Rodney Tidwell
Hattiesburg, MS