Milano Brake Pad Recommendation

Hi Folks,

Question - what brake pads do you recommend for all-around street use?
My car is a Platinum - non-ABS, with Brembo front calipers.

I have a set of Metal-Masters, but they require too much effort to use
when cold.  I am running a set of aftermarket pads right now (brand
unknown) which still require some warm-up.  My local cute and lovable
associate Alfa driver does not enjoy this effect.  Are the factory ATE
pads really the best to use (except for the dusting problem)?

Thanks
Ron Coddington
Hamden, CT
'69 1750 GT