Steering wheel alignment

I don't know about the spiders, but in the Milano service manual, after =
describing how to check if the wheels are aligned, it says:

"On aligned wheels, check that the steering wheel spokes are centered.  If =
required, withdraw the steering wheel and center the spokes."

I guess they figure it's more important that the suspension geometry to be =
correct since the wheel centering is purely cosmetic.

=20
Dan Scolaro
Delaware Valley AROC   www.dvaroc.org
Phila, PA