Re: Spider alignment, uncentered steering wheel

It probably means the shop is used to doing alignments for non-Alfa types
that don't care much whether the steering wheel is centered or not. The
actual geometry could probably be fine, but to me, correct geometry WITH a
centered steering wheel is what you deserve for the money, i.e. the centered
wheel is part of the job you paid for. Take it back and courteously insist
they do the whole job.

- --Caxambu
1969 Spider 1750
Seattle WA