New Spider V6

Hello,

I hope Alfa doesn't bring in only the spider. Somehow the notion of
USA-Alfa = Spider-only bothers me. I want a sedan. Or at least a GTV V6
24V. I don't want a spider with a SOHC 12V V6. Give us the DOHC 24V
version! Hopefully all new spiders will have 24V engines. A TS won't be too
bad, at least it can be turbocharged (Novitec 225 bhp). or Autodelta J10.
Yes, the spider is nice, but I want it to MOVE.

Zamani