AT&T, GM and Alfa - Huh!

Hi,
I was taking a moment to view my companies internal news and noticed
this little piece and thought.... Hummm, what would we call an Alfa
Romeo which was produced indirectly by AT&T.  Anyone want to hazard a
quess!

Short article for your thought processes:

> IN OTHER NEWS ...
>
> AT&T RUMORED TO BE EYING GENERAL MOTORS
>
> John Malone of AT&T's Liberty Media and Rupert Murdoch of News Corp. are said
> to be considering a hostile takeover of General Motors to acquire access to its
> satellite subsidiary, Hughes Network Systems (HNS). Rather than buying HNS
> outright, analysts say it would be less expensive for Murdoch and Malone to buy
> GM and then sell off the car-making portions. A strong satellite operation in
> the United States has been a "major piece" missing from Murdoch's global
> holding, analysts said. The DirecTV satellite service owned and operated by
> Hughes could possibly draw anywhere from $33 - $38 billion alone. Justice
> Department restrictions an cable TV operators owning satellite TV frequencies
> is a hurdle to the deal. Liberty Media is wholly owned by AT&T. News Corp. has
> already assembled a global satellite powerhouse through ownership of satellite
> TV firms in Asia and Europe. Ownership of Hughes's DirecTV product would give
> Malone and Murdoch not only the leading US satellite TV provider, but also a
> monopoly over satellite TV in Latin America. (Source: San Jose Mercury News,
> 03/23, 2:30 p.m.)

- --
Don Suiter - 63 Giulia Spider, 88 Milano Gold
ACOC (new): http://www.alfaclubofcolorado.org/
ErEc Imaging - http://www.donsuiter.com/ or http://www.suiter.org
Louisville, Colorado