Oil Pressure Gauge Sender

How do I get at the oil pressure gauge sending unit on my 73 Spicer?  I've
got a nice new replacement unit and can't wait to have an oil gauge that
gives me an actual reading.  It seems like I could almost get a wrench on it
if there was a little more space.  Do I pull the starter?  the engine?  I
can see it, I can touch it, but I can't quite get a wrench on it.  I'm going
to go get a crow's foot wrench, maybe that'll do it . . .

Anyone have any suggestions?