SCCA legal cages?

In order of preference.. can somebody help me w. the following for a milano,
gtv6 and a spider:

1. Used scca legal cage/bar FS, pref in NE.
2. Drawings/dimensions of a homemade cage (that passed inspection :)
3. How much is the Autopower cage for milano gtv6? bar for the spider?
Any way to get the top up with a legal bar? Even with lowered seats and a 5'6"
driver? :)

thanks all..
Jan in NJ

Oh yeah.. I think I'll need the adjustable upper arms for the spider.
Any FS out there? Anybody made their own?
thx again