Mark Dombys just skidding

> Thanks to the Florida Alfa club for
> having me in their corral, and AlfaBill for a little technical advice prior
> to that weekend. It was a pretty damn cool weekend! Also, I got some other
> cool pics of my car and stuff I've done- just replace /images with
> /index.html and point-and-click away! Enjoy, thanks, and sorry for the
> rambling...
> Mark

Good weekend, lots of good noise, watched Cadillac park in
the tire wall right in front of us. Sunday vintages were
very good as well, Sunday is a good day for mellowing out
after the madness of the Saturday.

Alfa Alley was fun, lighter turnout than we'd like, but 60+
registrants...
Still a great location on the track and Sebring is looking
GREAT since Panoz got it,,, new hotel and pits...

The Jungle was a cultural phenomenon... Burned trailers, old
school buses with new era hippies, you have to love it. Show
us your ____ could be heard all night. Sebring is a crazy
place, and fortunately Alfa Alley is nice and tame to return
to.

Other than some obnoxious folks in the next trailers, it was
a super wknd.

Wish I had spotted the skid pad... so that's what that
was...

Technical advice? and it still runs? :o)

- --
*Bill Harkell				           *
*Internet Manager				   *
*Tampa, Floida USA			           *