From: Greg Stewart [mailto:gt_veloce@domain.elided]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2000 10:54 AM
To: interfaces@domain.elided
Cc: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: wheel in dishwasher, lint free dishrags

Your comments reminded me of the nastiest argument between my parents that I

ever observed.

It was at Thanksgiving, and my mother had a house full of guests and a
gargantuan turkey to bake.  To her horror, she discovered that her big
roasting pan had been pressed into alternative duty by my dad - who had been

resourcefully employing it as a motor oil drain pan.  As one can imagine,
there were some less than complimentary words directed at Dad.

Lesson learned by this young boy?  Always bury the evidence.

Greg Stewart (who bought his own turkey roasting pan to avoid similar
marital strife)
Ottawa, Canada