Roasting Pans, It must be an Ottawa thing.

When I met my future wife, she also had a small roasting pan that one of her
previous boyfriends had used to collect oil during changes.  Clearly, it was
not for an Alfa because it couldn't hold the 7 litres.  It also looked like
it had be run over once and sort of pushed back into shape.  My summer job
in a body shop came in handy as I was able to tap the pan back into usable
shape.  And yes, we used the pan for cooking, still have it, after all,
10W30?  Butterball?  What's the difference?

Kim

Just outside of Ottawa
79 Spider

P.S. using the dishwasher to clean auto parts is fine, just don't use the
family oven for powder coating, it won't survive, and you may not either.
Centre for Economic Analysis - Canada Inc.
http://www.home.istar.ca/~boydell
1600 Merivale Rd. Suite 220
Nepean, Ontario
K2G 5J8