Looking for parts & help on a 69 GTV 1750

Parts list: dash, grill, repair manuel.

Just bought a 69 GTV (gutted) Body is in great shape but I am missing most
of the interior, make that all of the interior.

I am not sure if I am going to restore it completely or use it for the
track.  I would enjoy talking to anyone who has converted the GTV for the
track.  Either way I need a dash.  Also missing most exterior trim but I am
most concerned about finding the front grill Oo--V--oO.

I have had a few Alfa's in the past (65,69,79,84,&87's) but I have never
taken a shell with a box of parts and tried to put it all back together...
so If anyone has done this type of project before(69 GTV) any tips would be
greatly appreciated.

I am also looking for the shop manuel and/or the parts manuel that shows
where bolt goes.

Thanks
Robert Herzog
San Bernardino CA