Re: appliance abuse

Kathy Jo writes (in response to someone's wonderment over the uses of
dishwashers for automotive parts washers):

> > You must be single, or very daring and clandestine when it
> > comes to sticking automotive parts in household appliances.
>
> Or live with an equally crazy woman...did you know that a
> GTV-6 engine block will fit in the dishwasher with the top
> rack removed?
>
> Kathy Jo

The car-supporting exploits of my own beloved wife are legendary on this
and other mailing lists (a single example: using her crutch to pump the
clutch pedal on my long-departed 1974 M.G. Midget so I could lie upside
down under the car and bleed the circuit, after she tore the meniscus in
her knee in August 1984).  So I have no personal interest in the matter,
I am merely making an observation.

Which is, simply, that I can't help but mention my suspicion that if
Kathy Jo ever felt the need to receive a few dozen unsolicited proposals
of matrimony, there are no doubt a few dozen digest members who might be
happy to provide her with them on the strength of this one posting
alone. :-)

 -- Scott Fisher
    happily married in Sunnyvale, California