Re: ALFA'S RETURN- NOT SO FAST

In an article in the Sunday New York Times Auto section, a GM flack was
quoted as saying that Alfa's return "is not on the radar screen" at this
time, despite the numerous press releases we've seen on the web to the
contrary.

 If it did, it seems they are leaning towards using the existing GM dealer
network, as sales would be too small to justify otherwise, although I see
there are still independent Saab dealers about.

Looks like we're getting mixed signals here, but in any case, if Alfa
returned we are looking at 2003 before we can purchase one, according to the
article.

- -Don