wheel in dishwasher?

Doug Gould writes:

>I even tried putting a wheel in the dishwasher <<<snip

Did you put it on the "Pot Scrubber" setting?  I have been using
Palmolive and it is fantastic against those water spots I used get on
my mags. When it comes to baking, I have advice, too. Make sure you use
a buttered non-stick pan when you test your exhaust parts.

You must be single, or very daring and clandestine when it comes to
sticking automotive parts in household appliances.

luke, the culprit behind the dissapearing dish rags (they are lint
free!), a mere petty thief.\
San Mateo, CA
74 Spider, 75 Dino 308 GT4, 82 GTV6, 98 Audi A6Q
http://www.guigui.com/cars.htm