Re: Spider Quadrifoglio top boot

Robert,

In V7-1440 you wrote "I had never used the top boot before, but since the top
has been down so much I decided to put the boot on.  It fits fine and stays on
reasonably well, but it flaps
around a lot more than I expected.  There are some button snaps on
the boot that have no matching fasteners inside the car."

I have a 93 Spider Veloce and I used the Turnbuckle Fasteners from Centerline
(#CT783).
I do not know if they would apply to your series but mine attached to the screws
connections that attach the rubber top straps to the body behind the seats. The
turnbuckles align very nicely with my boot from IAP. The inside edges no longer
flap in the breeze.

Alfisti Question: Is this an adaptation of my own corrupt design or is it a
stock item?
Works great regardless.

Rob Favali
Burlington VT