RE: Name and location required? (was Re: GM electrics)

> Your memory is simply seeing some voids! The reason my "sig" has my name
> and location is exactly because this subject was indeed discuyssed
> several times.

It was discussed, but there was never a mass agreement for everybody to
include it with every post.

If you're looking for help or selling something it makes sense, but
otherwise who the heck cares (other than Fred, and he already knows where I
live!)?

bs