Re: Name and location required? (was Re: GM electrics)

Your memory is simply seeing some voids! The reason my "sig" has my name
and location is exactly because this subject was indeed discuyssed
several times.

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Simpson, Jr, Joe B. wrote:

> "Rich Wagner" <drsavage@domain.elided> wrote:
>
> >p.s.  Please include your name and location with your emails.  It's a
> >courtesy we on the Digest agreed to follow a long time ago.
>
> Huh?  I've been on the Digest for about four years now (at only slightly
> above "lurker" status) and I don't recall having ever agreed to any such
> thing, or seeing it discussed before now.  And noone has ever objected to my
> failure to ID.
>
> Did I miss something in the fine print somewhere?
>
>   -joe

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******