alfa to return is good. GOOD, damn it!

i'm glad someone else remembers this!  for our - until last week
ostensible - purposes, alfas available through an independent importer,
alfa, alfa-gm, or some other means that involves availability is a good
thing.  in the cases of the latter three it includes support,
distribution, parts supply, leasing, etc.  why begin hypothesizing that
gm (granted, a company with a less-than- stellar reputation, but one
which has clearly jumped halfway on the mechanical quality/driving
quality bandwagon recently - ok, maybe hanging from the tailgate) might
somehow ruin alfa.

do we have to kiss gm's twinkly toes? no, but ALFA+AVAILABILITY=ALFA
AVAILABILITY,  'nuff said and sorry for the run-on sentences.

ascher
91 164S
91 164L auto (for sale)
78 spider
2004 GTV 2.5l v6 selespeed (done worry, they're working on it)

ben wrote:
Two years ago you all whined about the fact that the Alfa/FIAT
representative at
Pebble Beach (0r wherever it was) commented at the show of hands in the
audience wasn't enough to bring back Alfa.  Now they're going to come
back
and you're still whining.