Looking for Fastlane December 1985

Hi all,

I have a copy of an Alfa 90 review from the December 1985 edition of the
UK magazine "Fastlane". Unfortunately, some DPO has clipped something out
of the verso of third page of the article, leaving me with a big hole in
the article. Long shot I know, but if anybody has a copy of this,
would they let me know?

Thanks,

Tony
1985 Alfa 90 2.5i
The Alfa 90 Page http://www.geocities.com/t.lupton
- --
Tony Lupton                            *    Astracon (Australia) Pty Ltd
Project Manager, Learning Products  *    *  10/303 Coronation Drive
Email: t.lupton@domain.elided         *   PO Box 1656
Phone: +61 7 3368 6926                      Milton Qld 4064
Mob:   +61 413 208 743                *     Australia
Fax:   +61 7 3368 6999