mozart the mysterious

who is this masked man?  maybe if we wait up all night and hide in the
woods we can catch a glimpse of 'im.  boy, if i were he and i knew people
talked about me like that i'd be so very flattered!

- -ascher

When I lived in Palo Alto a neighbor told me of a guy up in the hills
with a
huge bunker garage filled with classic cars. Knowing the kind of money
that
is down there I wouldn't doubt any story.

 ascher@domain.elided