RE: You cannot be serious...?

So... 'prolly could toast most *any* car period' translates into 'gets
beaten by Vipers and Ferraris'? Since both get wiped out at track days here
by Mitsubishi Evos, Suburau Imprezas, Nissan Skylines and Lancia Delta
Integrales, to name but a few, the boast hardly stands up.

I'll admit I haven't driven the latest 'vettes (any more than most of you
guys have driven the newer Alfas), but most of the UK press has. And without
exception it's been described as good, for a 'vette. And not a patch on the
best European and Japanese performance cars.

> << > the corvette could toast *any* alfa on *any* road or on *any* track.
>  > prolly could toast most *any* car period.
>
>  Tell me - I'm interested... what colour is the sky on your planet?
>
>  Unless, of course, by 'track' you mean 'oval'...
>   >>

> Hate to jump in, but... The Chicago AROC has two events per year.
> One is at Blackhawk, a 1.9 miles tight circuit and the other is at Road
> America, a 4 mile course. The Corvettes at these two events ABSOLUTELY
kick
> any Alfa ass.
> At Blackhawk the Corvettes have been fastest overall for the last
> few years and at Road America they are only behind the Vipers and once in
a while a
> well driven Ferrari. BTW, I don't really care for Corvettes but they are
> always FAST and the newer ones handle very well, especially the C5s with
> their Alfa-like transaxles and 50/50 weight distribution.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com