Red Spider bra

Okay, no Victoria's Secret jokes.  I happen to take Victoria's Secret very
seriously!

After watching the nose of my mint '91 Spider turn into sea of nicks in the
last two months I've decided to buy a bra.  Hate them, but I need a weapon
for the gravel wars.  If possible I'd prefer a red one to match the car.
Does anyone know where a red bra may be obtained?  No Body Bare jokes
please. :)

Btw, enough GM, vs. Alfa, vs. SAAB, etc.. commentary.  In this world of
mergers and partnerships you just never know how these things go. Look at
the Ford focus, and how improved the Vectra based Saturn L is over previous
Saturns.  I think even the GMs of the world have learned not to diminish the
assets they acquire these days, but instead to look for mutual gains.  As
far as I'm concerned anything that helps bring Alfa back to the US is a good
thing.  Nothing else to discuss.

Back to Alfa cars...

Rob
1991 Spider