Re: You cannot be serious...?

In a message dated 3/16/00 9:55:01 AM Central Standard Time,
gswarbrick@domain.elided writes:

<< > the corvette could toast *any* alfa on *any* road or on *any* track.
 > prolly could toast most *any* car period.

 Tell me - I'm interested... what colour is the sky on your planet?

 Unless, of course, by 'track' you mean 'oval'...

Really,

Hate to jump in, but... The Chicago AROC has two events per year. One is at
Blackhawk, a 1.9 miles tight circuit and the other is at Road America, a 4
mile course. The Corvettes at these two events ABSOLUTELY kick any Alfa ass.
At Blackhawk the Corvettes have been fastest overall for the last few years
and at Road America they are only behind the Vipers and once in a while a
well driven Ferrari. BTW, I don't really care for Corvettes but they are
always FAST and the newer ones handle very well, especially the C5s with
their Alfa-like transaxles and 50/50 weight distribution.

John Katos