Re: the future

Ouch.  I don't really want to get too caught up in this, but I have to say, Nizam,
that I don't agree with this sentiment.  The fact that proper handling is a key
part of the Alfa experience, and that cars leave the factory "sport tuned", is, to
me, an essential part of what makes Alfa "Alfa" and differentiates it from Honda
and Acura.  These mass-market japenese cars don't interest me in the slightest,
even if "they can be >modified< to be a "performance" car (HA HA)"

Sorry; just couldn't let that go by.

Hal