Re: Rebadged Chevy's

"Daniel R. Przybylski" <danp@domain.elided> wrote:---

>Would that be worse than the rebadged Fiats that they are selling now?
>At least Camaros and Corvettes have rear wheel drive.

Please my we be saved from these so called Alfa "enthusiasts"! And you
(Daniel) would also add that these RWD Camaros and Corvettes gives a
superior handling package to the Alfas? Ye, right.......! Give me a tight
handling FWD Alfa *anytime* above a loose reared Camaro or Corvette! Or
could there be another reason why you would pick the RWD Camaro or Corvette
above the Alfa? Please remember that you know very little about these new
145/146/156/166/GTV and Spiders.....

Special prayer: May we PLEASE NOT see a rebadged Fiat/Alfa Romeo - No
matter what the American Alfisti say!!!!

Regards,
Phill

End of alfa-digest V7 #1449